MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS |
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Knowledge of BTSA program is preferred.
• Knowledge of appropriate State curriculum frameworks and Content/Performance Standards.
• Ability to communicate effectively with other professionals.
• Ability to work collaboratively with beginning teachers.
Experience and Education:
• At least five (5) years of exemplary classroom teaching experience and/or mentor teaching experience which includes assessing student learning, creating and maintaining effective environments for student learning, and designing learning experiences necessary to meet the needs of a diverse student population.
• Possession of a valid California clear teaching credential.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher degree from an accredited college or university.
• Tenured certificated employee
• CLAD certificate or equivalent
Applications from qualified candidates are invited. A complete application file consists of:
• A completed certificated EDJOIN application;
• Letter of Introduction;
• An up-to-date resume;
• Three letters of recommendation (no more than two years old);
• Applicants must meet minimum qualifications and provide all necessary materials on-line prior to the stated deadline in order to qualify as a candidate.
To submit an application you must log onto www.EDJOIN.org. Applicants are responsible for assuring that Personnel receive the online submission of their application before the deadline date. Applicants must be sure they are submitting a complete application packet with all required documents. Incomplete application packets will not be considered. For questions regarding the position, you may contact Personnel Services at (909) 820-7700 ext. 2424.
EdJoin.org - 15 months ago