Health, Education & Social Programs
Early Education Services
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,500 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's website is
ICF seeks experienced
Early Childhood Education (ECE) Specialists
to support Head Start and Early Head Start programs
to ensure high quality Head Start services in accordance with the Head Start performance standards and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. The Early Childhood Education Specialists will provide training and technical assistance (TTA) to programs appropriate to the physical, social, and emotional development of children, including language development and emergent literacy skills. The Specialists will provide professional-level expertise and TTA to promote, support, and improve the early development of children from the prenatal stage to five years of age using research based practices. The positions are home-based and will involve travel to programs within clusters of states where the candidate is assigned. Extensive travel is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development (18 ECE credits are required, transcripts will be requested).
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in the field of early childhood education.
- 5+ years of experience offering training and technical assistance within early care and education.
- Ability to maintain up to date knowledge of current child development practices and research based early childhood quality methods and approaches.
- Understanding of developmentally appropriate practice in early childhood education and the ability to support its use in school readiness goals.
- Knowledge of Head Start performance standards and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Experience working within a Head Start Program.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 17 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...