Document Control Clerk
Honda Aircraft Company
Under minimal supervision must be able to control document satellite files on the shop floor, compile, check, and maintain document files as required to support the Quality Assurance and Document Control Departments.
- Must have computer skills and familiarization with Office Professional Software (Work, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Maintain inspection records manually and/or as required within production & quality control system.
- Administer Quality Control administration of stamps and/or electronic signatures to production and quality control associates in accordance with approved quality assurance procedures.
- Coordinate receipt and shipment of Measurement Test Equipment (MTE) to HACI approved calibration supplier.
- Provide database entry support for
, and regulatory
- Maintaining all of the quality documents, data entry of the documents, releasing the documents to the shop.
- Operates reproduction equipment.
- Perform other functions as directed by management.
Normal Office Environment
At times exposure to hot working environment
Occasional exposure to noise
Bend, stoop, squat and walk on a continuous basis
- Must possess good written/verbal communication skills.
- Have thorough knowledge of general office practices/procedures.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, Access.
- Previous experience in SAP and TeamCenter applications preferred.
American Honda Motor Co. - 20 months ago
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Honda) develops manufactures and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power products, and also provides financing...