Portland office of a well capitalized, growing San Francisco company is looking for a Lead Operations Engineer.
We want you if you have experience managing cloud-hosted infrastructure.
You will be responsible for deploying and maintaining cloud server infrastructure (using chef) and ensure performance, uptime, and scalability.
This Agile Development team works with the latest and greatest tools and tech on a platform to monetize and optimize mobile apps.
Join this team of the best and brightest developers. They offer great benefits, free lunch, and an accessible downtown location.
- Continually refining processes for code deploys, server maintenance, etc.
- Growing the ops team in-house.
- Putting in place NOC support.
- Managing team including on call rotation
- Automate failover and scaling infrastructure
- Maintain and improve supportability of service applications
- Track and ensure known application issues reach resolution with QA and engineering
- Develop tools or implement initiatives to improve uptime, maintainability, and user-facing experience
- Maintain server and deployment documentation
- Linux System Administration (Centos / RHEL or Debian / Ubuntu systems)
- nginx, apache or lighttpd
- Chef, Puppet, or other configuration management
Nice to Have:
- Python, Perl, Ruby, or other high-level scripting language
- Python WSGI frameworks (gunicorn, tornado, twisted, etc)
- Memcached, redis, or other temporary key-value stores
- Packaging (deb/dpkg, rpm)
- MySQL Administration
- SQL Schema design, query optimization
- Component performance analysis and profiling
- Other cloud infrastructures (Rackspace, Heroku,Google App Engine)
- Content Delivery Networks (Akamai, Limelight, etc.)
ATSI Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard