JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for producing quality items in a timely and efficient manner.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
- Perform all quality checks and ensure the highest quality in produced items.
- Cross-train as directed and be willing to work at any production position in the plant.
- Be willing and able to work various shifts.
- Complete all other tasks as required or assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or upper management.
- Ensure panel employees work in a safe manner at all times.
- Ensure that coil changes are done as efficiently as possible while maintaining a safety environment.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Read each bundle tag to ensure that the bundle is what the customer ordered.
- Act professionally as a team player at all times.
- Minimize the amount of waste.
- Responsible for keeping the coil storage area organized.
- Perform other duties as assigned until called upon to operate the roll former.
- Self-starter with a high demand for quality.
- Demonstrated support of company goals, values and mission statement.
- Self-starter with High School diploma or equivalent preferred .
- Ability to read a tape measure, do basic mathematical calculations and use a calculator.
- Ability to learn production operations.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift 75 pounds.
- Ability to twist, bend and reach to perform job duties.
- Ability to work while being exposed to outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat.
- Follow procedures and utilize appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Be detailed and customer oriented.
- Ability to learn internal Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- Ability and willingness to perform all additional duties as assigned.
- Ability and willingness to work various shifts.
Central States Manufacturing, Inc. - 12 months ago
Central States Manufacturing, Inc. manufactures and delivers high quality metal building components to post frame, commercial, and...