National Consultant Relations Coordinator
Kaiser Permanente, Baltimore or Rockville, Maryland
The Sales/Account Management Support Specialist is responsible for performing all administrative duties that support the sales or marketing teams, as specified by the department's standard office routine, practices, procedures, and instructions.
• Provide strong clerical support for the sales and account management team. Respond to incoming phone calls and e-mail inquiries from various channels; screen and route calls appropriately; provide inquiry resolution.
• Schedule meetings and maintain calendars as requested. Arrange conference rooms, conference calls and other meeting events. Distribute meeting agendas and materials in advance of meeting.
• Coordinate most administrative and logistical arrangements for team. Review and distribute department mail. Independently handle travel arrangements. Arrange for audio-visual and teleconference equipment. Track and compile expense receipts and prepare monthly expense reports. Order office supplies, process purchase orders and invoice requests. Photocopy, fax and file.
• Typically prepares and formats multiple interoffice communications, e-mail, letters, reports, and confidential documents. Screen e-mail and prepare appropriate basic correspondence on behalf of account managers and sales executives. Drafts standard/ recurring correspondence for account manager and sales executive approval. Prepare and distribute meeting agendas.
• Typically maintains databases, information systems and process requirements for the sales and account management team. Establish and maintain databases specific to the sales and account management team. Complete data entry; format and produce standard reports. Perform system activities in relation to packet orders, contract changes, and other activities not supported by the customer account team (CAT). Track, monitor and reconcile data, collaborating with other dept staff. Follow-up on action items to meet deadlines.
• Typically serves as sales and account management liaison between the customer account team (CAT) and other internal departments. Meet regularly with team to discuss and keep manager apprised of important issues and dept matters. Effectively communicate to all levels of management, peers, and purchasers. Communicate critical issues between customer account team and sales and account management team. Assess urgency of situation and determine and executive appropriate course of action. Work with internal KP departments to achieve a high level of purchaser satisfaction.
• May coordinate and manage new member orientation.
• Refer to the specific working description for more specific responsibilities.
• Some impact.
• Uses occasional judgment to deviate from accepted practices.
• Work tasks are generally defined.
• Follows established procedures or guidelines.
• Effectively uses verbal and written communications skills to convey general concepts and/or processes.
• Generally works under close supervision.
• Typically three (3) - five (5) plus years of administrative experience, preferably in sales and marketing.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Some Business School / college level coursework preferred.
• Knowledge of KP organization, values & business systems preferred.
• Strong Customer Service skills are required.
Kaiser Permanente - 2 years ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...