Develop, manage and execute internal strategic and tactical communication plans for OCIO on behalf of TSET branding committee, OCIO and the senior leadership team
• Manage internal communication issues, to protect and enhance Technology Solutions & TD Bank Group’s brand and reputation by providing strategic communications counsel to senior leadership and project teams including communication for TSET and OCIO key initiatives, policy, messages, etc. in partnership with CAPA, HR, L&D and other business partners
• Research, review, write and/or edit a range of communication pieces for multiple audiences: e.g., announcements, executive speaking notes, Q&As, executive presentation decks, video content; SharePoint content, templates and calendars
• Manage, develop and troubleshoot the OCIO SharePoint site, TS intranet page and TS Connections site including: posting, editing, content creation, monitoring and reporting
• Plan, lead and execute events for TSET rebranding committee
• Continually seek opportunities to raise the bar in providing engaging and dynamic communications to the TS workforce, including communicating TS mandate and strategic position across a number of audiences
Write and edit compelling materials using crisp, clear language relevant to the intended audience including executive communications, internal articles and updates, and various presentations.
Provide communication consulting to key business partners on how to leverage communication to help employees manage change
Ensure content is leveraged across channels, as appropriate, and that messaging is consistent, relevant and compliant with TD brand standards
Develops and implements a process for coordinating, prioritizing and distributing all broad internal communications within TS, utilizing appropriate delivery channels
Distribute senior executive and corporate messages in a timely and professional manner
Create and manage a master schedule of broad internal communications, including email and linked intranet content
Ensure quick turnaround of urgent distribution requests
Administer ETNS SharePoint site, TS intranet page and TS Connections site: posting; troubleshooting; updating; reporting
Participate in the TS Employee Advisory Committee – serving as secretary (minutes) and PCO (actions, follow ups, etc.)
Liaise with CAPA as required on communication opportunities
Develop and maintain strong relationships with OCIO executives and their assistants, key TS project leaders, other Technology Solutions areas, and Corporate and Public Affairs.
TD Bank Financial Group - 10 months ago
The Toronto-Dominion Bank, commonly known as TD, is the second largest bank in Canada by market capitalization and deposits and the sixth...