Contractor - Owner Operator Solo / Team Over-the-Road Truck Driver
Con-way Truckload is looking for experienced solo and team owner operators.
Average annual solo driver 1099 income is $152,979 and average team driver income is $274,390 (per team)*.
Owner operators benefit from being part of our family. Dedicated lanes keep you close to home and provide great pay and miles. When you drive for
Con-way Truckload you can also count on:
*based on average 2011 income per 1099
- Regional, Team and OTR available
- Three-day orientation
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, individual 401k and more
- Practical mile pay
- No charge for labor on oil change and brake service
- Fuel discounts at designated truck stops
- Fuel adjustment program
- Out of Pocket cost for fuel capped
- Terminal fuel at company prices
- Free DOT inspections at Laredo, TX and Joplin, MO
- Discounted shop rate on maintenance work
- National account prices on tires
- Free wash bays at Laredo, TX and Joplin, MO
- Base plates and permits, no charge
- Qualcomm system, no charge
- IFTA sticker, no charge
- Weekly settlement
- No forced dispatch for owner operators
- Free rider program
- Cargo liability insurance
- Interest bearing maintenance account available
- Driver referral bonus program
- Full fleet using electronic logs (e-logs)
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
*with regard to preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations, and employment history, Con-way Truckload reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
- 21 years of age or older
- Class A commercial driver's license
- Never refused or failed a drug / alcohol screen in a lifetime
- No BAC's, DUI's or DWI's in the past five (5) years
- Right to work and live in the United States
- Live in the contiguous 48 States
- Willingness to travel all 48 States
- 6 months current over-the-road tractor trailer driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement or willingness to obtain a hazmat endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance/availability requirements
- Ability to meet all applicable DOT regulations
- No license suspension for moving violations in the past five (5) years
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Ability to meet all legal requirements to drive a commercial truck in the United States
- Ability to pass the Con-way Truckload road test, backing test, and DOT Physical
To apply now, please click the "Apply Online" button below or call 866-967-5487 (866-WORK-4-US).
Con-way Truckload is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Con-way Truckload - working with our drivers to build the best truckload company on the road.
job for truck driver, job for truck drivers, jobs for truck drivers, jobs for truckers, jobs in trucking, truck driver employment, truck driver job, truck driver jobs, truck driver opening, truck driver openings, truck driver position, truck driver positions, truck driver vacancies, truck driver vacancy, truck driver work, truck drivers employment, truck drivers job, truck drivers jobs, truck driving employment, truck driving job, truck driving jobs, truck driving opening, truck driving openings, truck driving position, truck driving positions, truck driving vacancies, truck driving vacancy, truck driving work, truck job, truck jobs, truck driver, trucker job, trucker jobs, trucking company jobs, trucking driving jobs, trucking industry jobs, trucking job, trucking jobs, trucking opportunities, trucking work, team truck driving job, driving truck teams, team driver, team driver job, team driver jobs, team driver positions, team drivers, team drivers job, team drivers jobs, team driving, team driving job, team driving jobs, team line haul jobs, team long haul jobs, team truck driver, team truck driver job, team truck driver jobs, team truck drivers, team truck drivers job, team truck drivers jobs, team truck driving, team truck driving career, team truck driving careers, team truck driving jobs, team trucker career, team trucker careers, team trucking, team trucking career, team trucking careers, team trucking jobs, team truckload careers, team truckload driver job, team truckload driver jobs, team truckload drivers, truck driver team, truck driver teams, truck team, trucker team, trucker teams, trucking teams, Con-way Truckload, Conway Truckload, Con-way Trucking, Conway Trucking, Con-way, Conway, CFI, Contract Freighters
United States-District of Columbia, United States-Pennsylvania, United States-Utah, United States-Tennessee, United States-Minnesota, United States-Idaho, United States-North Carolina, United States-Michigan, United States-Massachusetts, United States-Maryland, United States-Montana, United States-New Mexico, United States-West Virginia, United States-Rhode Island, United States-North Dakota, United States-Arkansas, United States-Indiana, United States-Washington, United States-Kansas, United States-Ohio, United States-Alabama, United States-Georgia, United States-Oregon, United States-Missouri, United States-Delaware, United States-Wisconsin, United States-Colorado, United States-Wyoming, United States-New Jersey, United States-New York, United States-Oklahoma, United States-Nevada, United States-Arizona, United States-Florida, United States-California, United States-Texas, United States-Iowa, United States-Virginia, United States-Maine, United States-Louisiana, United States-Connecticut, United States-South Carolina, United States-South Dakota, United States-Kentucky, United States-New Hampshire, United States-Vermont, United States-Mississippi, United States-Illinois, United States-Nebraska
Con-way - 20 months ago
Con-way Inc. is a freight transportation and logistics services company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Mich. Con-way delivers industry-leading...