Software Application Devloper
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL ROLE. SEEKING A SOON-TO-BE OR RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATE.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join the NCR team at their worldwide headquarters in Duluth, GA. This individual will be a member of an innovative professional services team that develops and customizes a real-time, cross-platform server application as part of an enterprise web-enabled loyalty solution for the retail industry. He or she will be a key contributor in the implementation process and will be given the opportunity to shoulder significant responsibility. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for developing and deploying software using the latest tools and technologies, and will have the opportunity to travel, work directly with customers, and have a direct impact on the NCR business.
Skills & Attributes:
• Self motivated
• Work independently with limited supervision
• Solid troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong aptitude for learning quickly
• Work well in a team environment
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident Preferred Qualifications
• Experience developing in C, C++, C# and VB.Net
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience using and/or developing database applications
• Experience with web / browser technologies
• on Windows or Linux platform
• Network configuration and administration
North America-United States-Georgia-Duluth
Dec 9, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
NCR - 6 months ago
Want to find NCR? Follow the money. Born during the waning days of the Wild West as National Cash Register, NCR is a leading maker of ATMs....