Resolves guest-related machine problems in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
Works on all reports and “Out of Service” lists.
Walks assigned work areas and repairs lights on games, slot signage, checks “Out of Service” logs and repairs games.
Performs periodic maintenance on all slot equipment including cleaning and repairing internal and external components.
Assists in service requirements during equipment installations, relocations, and modifications.
Keeps up to date on newly acquired technologies to maintain expertise level.
Required to maintain personal hand tools.
Ensures games are played legally and honestly, contacts Security and/or Surveillance when necessary.
Maintain awareness of slot cheating methods, techniques and attempts to detect those activities.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience in electronics and or as a slot technician.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 14 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...