We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Help Desk Analyst to join our rapidly growing Technology Department in our Frisco, Texas office. The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in Microsoft specific technologies, understanding of network infrastructure, and knowledge on configuring and supporting network-enabled devices, such as printers and scanners. The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing hands-on technical support to the entire organization and subsidiaries, both on-site and remote.
Matt Martin Real Estate Management, LLC (MMREM) is a financial services firm focused on providing solutions to the mortgage services and default management domain to both government and private sector clients. The firm is a proven leader in asset disposition, property management, financial advisory, loss mitigation, and acquisition services. Our expertise & experience in the real estate owned (REO) environment has led us to become a leader in the industry.
- Provide end-user support, guidance and training to end-users.
- Supervise the daily operations of the organization’s Help Desk team.
- Review incidents to ensure the appropriate resolution is documented.
- Build, configure, and install new desktops and laptops.
- Provide technical support for desktop VoIP phones and company iPhones.
- Occasional travel to additional MMREM offices to provide onsite technical support.
- Research patches, updates and solutions for computer issues, both hardware and software related.
- Maintain all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Troubleshoot network performance issues.
- Track and document corporate hardware and software inventory.
- Work with Director of IT Infrastructure to create, maintain and thoroughly test disaster recovery plans.
- Document all issues and solutions to develop technical FAQ for future troubleshooting purposes.
- Basic understanding of desktop & laptop hardware and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and 8) and Microsoft office applications (Office 2010 and Visio)
- Networking: solid knowledge of basic protocols - TCP/IP, DNS, etc.
- Knowledge of Help Desk ticketing software.
- Experience with remote access & control software (VNC, LogMeIn)
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong written/oral communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Capable of explaining technical concepts in non-technical terms to end-users.
- Ability to quickly pick up on new technologies.
- Excellent team player.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
MMREM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. We encourage and support workplace diversity.
- 5+ years (minimum) of work experience as a Help Desk Analyst or Technical Support.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Certifications desired: A+, Network+, MCP.
Please, no third party firms.
Matt Martin Real Estate Management - 12 months ago
At Matt Martin Real Estate Management, our experienced executive staff provides the strategic direction for continued growth. With over 30...