OSRAM SYLVANIA is the #1 lighting manufacturer in North America and a worldwide leader in lighting solutions. Our products feature innovative design and energy saving technology. We sell products for homes, businesses and vehicles primarily under the SYLVANIA brand name in the US, and operate under the OSRAM brand in Europe, China and beyond. Around 60 percent of sales come from energy-efficient products.
We are currently seeking a Sr Quality Engineer II for the Kentucky Region. This position will be located in Versailles, KY.
- Developing and implementing technically complex methods and procedures to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as desired.
- Designing and installing sophisticated testing equipment and performing product testing and analysis to ensure that potential defects and failure rates are minimized, and quality levels are maintained in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Analyzing reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions.
- Interfacing with supplier quality representatives concerning quality problems, ensuring that effective corrective action is implemented, and developing supplier quality improvement programs.
- Representing quality assurance in product design and development projects.
- Making substantial contributions to critical projects.
- Consistently demonstrating creativity in support of innovation & technology development where guidelines or precedents are not substantially applicable.
BS with 7+ years relevant experience or M.S. with 2+ years relevant and related experience or PhD entry level
OSRAM SYLVANIA wishes to deal directly with our best and brightest candidates.
We do not work with third party recruiters.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all candidates to apply directly to our site.
OSRAM SYLVANIA is a leader in lighting solutions and services, specializing in innovative design and energy saving technology. The company...