JOIN NAUTICA FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
We are seeking candidates to help us with our holiday business as
TEMPORARY SALES ASSOCIATES
NAUTICA OUTLET STORE
SMITHFIELD, NORTH CAROLINA
The position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and hard working. These individuals should enjoy a fast-paced, busy holiday shopping environment. They must be willing to assist customers as well as help to maintain organizations and order within their stores.
Candidates must have flexible availability between October 27, 2013 and January 31, 2014, including any extended hours the Outlet Center is open.
We offer competitive pay and a generous discount on holiday purchases.
VF Sportswear, Inc. is a leading international fashion and lifestyle company with products ranging from sportswear and accessories to a complete home collection. Through its subsidiaries it designs, sources, markets and distributes apparel under the following brands: Nautica, Nautica Competition, Nautica Jeans Company and Kipling.
The VF Corporation is a leader in branded apparel including jeanswear, sportswear, outdoor products, and workwear. We are a publicly held company listed on The New York Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: vfc) with locations in over 150 countries around the world. VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
for more company information.
If interested, please visit
and click on the Careers link to apply.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and opportunity for growth.
- Demonstrated leadership in driving sales and profitability by achieving or exceeding all established store and individual goals
- Strong customer service and retail sales experience
- High levels of visual and merchandising standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
No phone calls, please.
1. Maintaining the highest possible standards for customer service, communicating effectively with co-workers, customers and outside contacts.
2. Being knowledgeable about the product; what's new, what's in stock, trends and performance
3. Meeting and exceeding personal sales goals.
4. Understanding and complying with company policies and operational procedures.
5. Helping to maintain VF Sportswear's merchandising and housekeeping standards
Nautica - 18 months ago
V.F. Corporation is the name behind the label. Among the world's top jeans makers, it owns a bevy of denim brands: Lee, Riders,...