Advance your Sales career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Under moderate supervision, acts as an assistant to Executive Sales Representative. Primary responsibility is to assist the Executive Sales Representative / Sales Representatives in achieving growth, retention and Group Savings Plus account penetration goals. Acts as an initial contact in addressing customer concerns regarding establishment of new policies and account status. Ensures quality service is provided by coordinating activities with various departments.
1. Identifies cross selling opportunities for Executive Sales Representative.
2. Prospects and initiates new business sales.
3. Assists in the processing of new business. Includes contacting customers to finalize sales/service transactions.
4. Identifies Mass Marketing prospects, utilizing existing book of business.
5. Assists Executive Sales Representative in establishing a direct mailing plan with follow-up contact.
6. Completes 30 day follow-ups on new policies for Executive Sales Representative, in order to keep retention level high and take advantage of cross-selling opportunities.
7. Works with Executive Sales Representative in renewing quality accounts and analyzing customers' insurance needs.
8. Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality customer service, acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training, plus 1-3 years of relevant and more responsible work experience necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical skills necessary.
• Previous sales experience a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying time constraints.
• General working knowledge of companies services, products and marketing techniques, insurance contracts, preferred but not required.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment Insurance
Liberty Mutual - 19 months ago
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and...