We keep the global economy moving. It’s that simple. As the world’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency, we have a hand in finding the best-fit employees for companies across all sectors and across all geographical boundaries. From sourcing nurses for hospitals and engineers for the aerospace industry to security personnel for airports and wait staff for restaurants, we literally find employees for employers around the world. Without us, business comes to a halt. With us, companies find great employees and candidates find great new careers. It’s quite a responsibility, but no one does it better. If you’ve always wanted a career where you could truly have an impact on a global scale, make your mark at TMP Worldwide.
As a Director, Client Strategy you’ll develop and sustain high-level, key client relationships to promote business growth, enterprise-level solutions and strategy. Establish and maintain senior relationships with strategic customers through interactive innovation and successful solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proven ability to secure, sustain and expand high-level connections in the industry
- Responsibility for overall account retention and growth
- Ability to manage $3.5M+ in revenue
- Ability to oversee day-to-day responsibilities of accounts and manage all related communication to account team
- Ability to shape the future of the business by sharing industry trends
- Ability to identify the “next new thing” in both on and offline recruiting
- Ability to present clients with new ideas and opportunities regularly; sell clients on the value of TMP products and services
- Team with Account Directors to identify client hiring objectives and related employment communications needs to identify growth opportunities and prepare comprehensive strategy plans on an on-going basis
- Work with Producers, Media Strategists and Account Directors to coordinate and perform needs analysis that will provide foundation for customized solutions and ongoing consulting
- Establish best practices and case studies for developing and maintaining strong client relationships, growing a client’s business, integrating services, etc.
- Alignment and participation in industry professional associations
. Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university
. Proven ability to grow multi-million dollar accounts
- 5+ years’ progressive experience in the HR arena, recruitment and/or advertising agency
. Ability to effectively present information and liaise with high-level clients
. Background in sales/strategy necessary
. Excellent relationship, verbal and written communication skills
. Proficient with MS Office Suite
As North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, we are the single source for companies who need to communicate their employment offerings to recruit and retain the best talent. With a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity, we are the leaders in our space and seek equally dedicated and passionate professionals who share our determination to provide the very best for our clients. If you’re ready to compete in the global arena, you just might be ready for TMP Worldwide. Let’s talk!
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...