New York City SEO Analyst
Wanted: Smart People who can Get Stuff Done in New York City.
Distilled is a search marketing company with a big and ever growing reputation. We have worked with some of the biggest brands in the world, and are known in the industry as experts in what we do.
We’re looking for more people to join the SEO team in New York City. If you take pride in being super smart and have an impressive ability to get things done efficiently, you’re our ideal candidate. Not to sound too needy here, but we’d really like to talk to you.
About the Position
We are looking to hire at least one more person to join our growing and awesome team, in an Junior SEO Consultant / SEO Analyst position. You will be joining a team of seven people, and will play an important role working on client projects from your first day.
Distilled believes that the most important indicator of success within our industry has very little to do with SEO experience and has everything to do with outstanding communication skills, an ability to get stuff done, and a technical background. If you are interested in a career in a growing industry and learning from some of the top minds, just apply now , or read on if you need more convincing.
The role will be challenging; in return we offer:
- The ability to work with some of the biggest brands in the world
- World-class training from some of the best in the industry and opportunity to learn from more experts through our conferences & videos
- The chance to join an established company with a start up mentality
- A relaxed and fun working environment (we’re aiming to be the best place for the best people to work)
- Individual freedom and responsibility to take ownership of problems and solve them in creative ways
The right candidate will be the rare combination of someone with fantastic communication skills and an in-depth understanding of the internet. Put another way, you will be a sociable geek.
This is the ideal position for someone to develop a career in SEO; you will be given the technical know-how and will be offering SEO consultancy and strategy to large multi-national and blue-chip clients within a focused team. Not only does this role offer the opportunity to join the company at an exciting time, but if you’re someone who never wants to stop learning, you’ll fit right in.