Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for an HES Safety Engineer .
- Responsible for the implementation of the HES Risk Management process for Gulf of Mexico BU-led MCPs
- Manage a robust Risk Management Process which includes oversight for all qualitative and quantitative risk assessments
- Provide support to HES Team Lead in Execution of the Project OE/HES Plan and HES Risk Management Plan
- Ensure HES risks are identified and properly mitigated through implementation of the Risk Mgt process to include IHAZIDs, HAZOPs and QRAs, as well as industry best practice risk management processes and methods
- Work with multi-functional teams on the development of detailed HES Risk Assessments (Safety Studies) in accordance with HES Risk Management Plan - to include design reviews with the Project Team for ways to improve the design
- Work with multi-functional teams to define the as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP) requirements in accordance with the Project OE/HES Plan, and provide assurance that the design meets these ALARP requirements
- Participates as a member of the project team in the preparation of key project documents to include the Project Execution Plan, specifications, equipment data sheets, bid packages and execution contracts
- Design reviews for the Contractor's engineering and execution efforts for fire and explosion modeling, QRA, SID, etc.
- Participates as a member of the project team during design optimization reviews, HAZOP/SOA,SID and advise other members of the project team of ways to improve the design
- Participates as a member of the project team overseeing the preparation of key project documents such as specifications, equipment data sheets, bid packages and execution contracts
- Ensures that the quality of Process Safety Information is sufficient to allow operations to implement PSM after handover
- Ensure the project design reflects Chevron's Safety and Reliability Standards, and Safety in Design requirements
- Participates as a member of the project team for process safety review for project facilities (e.g. facility layout, process design, HAZOP/SOA, SID, etc.)
- Demonstrate enthusiasm while ensuring that an IIF safety culture is reflected during the everyday work processes, system design and operation
- Assists with mentorship and competency development for HES Advisor in key concepts of Risk Management, Process Safety, Fire and Explosion, Design Reviews, and SID
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Degree in Engineering Field
- 10+ years experience in Upstream or Downstream Oil and Gas
Cenergy - 21 months ago
Why Consult with Cenergy
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, and candidates are supported and coached from the initial...