- The Occupational Therapist is responsible for planning and providing occupational therapy for a temporarily or permanently disabled patient in accordance with professional and MLH standards of treatment. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values.
EDUCATION/TRAINING REQUIRED :
- Current license to practice in the state of employment as an Occupational Therapist.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Ability to understand and prepare moderately complex written materials, such as patient records.
- Ability to communicate verbally with Associates, physicians and other outside professionals.
- Ability to work without close supervision and to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and projects and maintain control of work flow.
Methodist Healthcare - 12 months ago