The Manager, Product Marketing will provide integrated marketing management for ACT including brand, product and service marketing management, customer channel communications and out-bound product promotion.
Typical work-related activities include:
- Under the direction of senior marketing management, create and deliver integrated marketing plan strategies integrating: Branding and Creative; Web/Digital/Mobile/Social/SEO/Video; CRM/Referral; Public Relations and Reputation, Media and Mail; Research Strategy and Planning; and, Connected and Consistent Storytelling.
- Manage proactive, insightful, comprehensive market research and analysis to understand and meet the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate across Sales, Product Management, Research and the entire organization as needed to support new product development and product lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Client Relations teams to effectively manage development of integrated marketing communications plans integrating traditional, online and field marketing.
- Lead development and production of integrated traditional media through the Creative Services team.
- Lead development and execution of integrated digital strategy through the Digital team.
- Strategize and implement integrated public relations outreach in key commercial markets through the Public Relations team.
- Strategize and implement integrated CRM management through the CRM team.
- Manage and execute large-scale public relations events and campaigns through the Event and Sponsorship team.
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management to develop and manage customer channel and partner (field) strategies in support of revenue goals.
- Direct placement of media and manage media buys for traditional and of online advertising and promotions through key trade channels.
- Manage marketing budget as assigned.
- Develop and track KPIs for division’s marketing activities.
- Develop and manage an Integrated Marketing calendar that reflects the Integrated Marketing Plan.
- Manage Basecamp project management site.
- Attend market and customer facing events and meetings as needed.
- Serve as primary interface between the Marketing department and the field.
- Manage project plans, schedules and timelines.
- Manage agencies, designers and production staff to develop designs, content and graphic treatments across all media.
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years of Product Marketing experience is required. Master's degree preferred. In addition, applicants have demonstrated experience/ability in the following: implementing marketing segmentation strategies; implementing Integrated Marketing plans; developing and implementing marketing strategies; managing outsourced marketing activities; planning and managing at both strategic and operational levels; working collaboratively with colleagues in a results-driven, team-oriented environment; familiarity with schools and districts; forming solid relationships; creative, out-of-the-box thinking with a “can do” approach; effective public speaking skills and presence; strong organization, planning and prioritization skills; and, the ability to travel as needed.
Starting salary commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits and work environment.
Completion of the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate is recommended. Find a test site near you to register for the WorkKeys assessments. Finalists for this position will be subject to a pre-employment criminal background check as a condition of employment.
ACT is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in people and ideas. ACT participates in E-Verify . ACT's online position announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions of employment opportunities; none of the information provided for any position should be interpreted as a commitment by ACT to specific terms and conditions for employment.
ACT - 14 months ago