Locations: Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Multiple Locations
Title: Systems Analyst
Travel: Based on business need
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is where you should be.
Accenture offers career opportunities across our workforces, providing a unique career experience, depending on your skills, career objectives and preferred work experience. Across every area of our business, you'll find people who are among the best at what they do.
Our Solutions resources can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
A Systems Analyst contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. He/she is skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. He/she may have some oversight responsibility for the technology solution.
Key Responsibilities May Include
- Gathering functional requirements and developing technical specifications & project/test planning
- Potentially leading development teams and supervising other technical resources
- Designing/developing software applications, project prototypes, proofs of concept & client demos
- Reviewing designs & code output from development team and results produced by QA personnel
- Interfacing with other technical and functional groups within Accenture
- 5+ years Java/J2EE Web development experience
Professional Skill Requirements
- Data Application experience, Oracle/Sybase/SQL
- Experience with messaging - tools, middleware, protocols etc.
- Experience in multi-threading and asynchronous development
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in building real-time applications
- Experienced in building multi-tiered applications
- Unix Scripting
- Batch Processes
- SQL Server
- iLog Rules
- Java Swing
- Ability to work as a team member
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer, for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 22 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...