The Office Support Specialist facilitates smooth and coordinated office processes for all Agency locations. This position is responsible for initial and ongoing training of office support staff. The Office Support Specialist works cooperatively with the agency management team to assure coverage of administrative tasks in each office. Provides relief coverage of critical responsibilities during planned absences of support staff. Directly supervises employees assigned to Agency departments. Additionally, the Office Support Specialist provides oversight to the telemonitoring equipment inventory, and tracking process for the Agency. Assists Care Cycle Solutions technology support team in point of care device assignment, and troubleshoot with hardware and software issues, Responsible for communications training & facilitation of phone system troubleshooting with vendors.
- Responsible for orientation and training of administrative support staff for all Agency locations.
- Achieves and maintains Certified Trainer status for Cerner Operations Software. Is the Agency trainer for onboarding office-based employees and provides training updates for established employees of the Agency.
- Provide relief of critical responsibilities in Agency offices for administrative support staff having scheduled time off. Critical responsibilities may include scheduling, central data processing, visit processing, chart closure, order follow up.
- Provide direct supervision of employees assigned exclusively to a specific Agency Department.
- Participate in management of Central Data Processing.
- Participate in employee performance evaluations of administrative support staff for all Agency locations.
- Assure accurate submission of Agency payroll bi-weekly.
- Assure timely and accurate submission of OASIS data to State and coordinates error correction as well as report queries for the Agency.
- Provide effective management for telecommunication systems & devices of the Agency.
- Participate in Performance Improvement (PI) activities as requested
- Maintain a respectful, professional image and conduct during all client, physician, and co-workers contacts.
- Maintain a teamwork approach
- Assist with other Manager requests regarding operations or functions within the Agency
- Review and make recommendations to Administrator for improvement of Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Comply with HIPAA privacy regulations and maintains confidentiality at all times.
CareCycle Solutions - 8 months ago