This role will be responsible for the coordination, planning, and execution of information systems and/or software programs testing for the Quality Assurance function. Monitors test status and coordinates testing documentation. Confirms resources required for application testing and results resolution. Accountable for tracking scheduled
progression milestones, and creating and communicating test status.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of operational and technical testing staff. Ensures established team and individual goals are met on time, on budget, and within defined scope and quality.
- Serves as client liaison to assist in defining requirements and developing user acceptance testing documentation.
- Serves as technical expert for business and technical teams. Provides capacity planning model for projects. Confirms resources required. Establishes test team, training and communications plans. Confirms operating rules for the duration of the project.
- Edits and reviews requirements, test deliverables, and test results with senior management. Compiles and delivers daily status progress reports in standard formats. Implements process improvements in the area of system, operational, and user acceptance testing to improve the quality of customer deliverables.
- Implements and maintains organizational testing and automated testing procedures for the department.
- Provides input into the development of the department budget. Manages the budget and controls expenses while meeting service requirements.
- Recruits, develops, and motivates staff. Initiates and communicates a variety of personnel actions including employment, termination, performance reviews, salary reviews, and disciplinary actions. Supports continued professional development of staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
Coventry Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building a talented and diverse team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous (7-10 years) experience in project management in a quality assurance and/or testing environment.
- Previous (1-3 years) supervisory or project lead experience required.
- Previous experience using test management tools required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of common desktop software tools including MS Word and Excel.
- Automation management
Job: First/Mid Level Officials and Managers
Primary Location: Scottsdale, AZ, US
Other Locations: West Sacramento-California-United States,
Organization: 10800 - Coventry Management Services
Job Posting: 2013-01-16 00:00:00.0
Job ID: 1310157
Coventry Health Care - 10 months ago
In May of 2013, Coventry became a part of Aetna. We are excited to join together with common values and a common mission: empowering people...