Do you enjoy working with customers and building professional relationships?
Do you thrive in a fast pace office environment?
If so, we would love to speak with you about joining our professional outsourcing team!
Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individuals to help provide entry-level office support services within our customer locations. The On-Site Customer Service Specialist's primary focus is building relationships with customers while providing important office support. In this position you will be responsible for providing copy/print services, mail services, shipping and other office related tasks. To help you thrive, Ricoh provides an award-winning training program, an excellent support structure and a comprehensive benefits package.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced Legal environment.
- The ideal candidate will have basic Microsoft Office skills, a High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must!
- Related copy/mail/clerical experience is preferred.
Experience providing troubleshooting on Printer devices a plus.
Must be able to work any shift between 6:30 am and 7 pm and some saturdays.
Must be able to pass Criminal Background check and Drug Screen.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with no restrictions, stand for long periods, push/pull mail cart up to 75 pounds.
If you want to demonstrate and develop your talents, Ricoh offers an excellent career path and the chance to work with a dynamic team and company! For immediate consideration, please apply online.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Able to work under pressure in a fast paced legal environment.Job functions consist of copy, mail, hospitality, and troubleshooting printer issues that may arise. Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 6:30 am to 7:00 pm and available on Saturdays.
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...