The Active Network is seeking a proven, senior enterprise sales performer to help us develop and grow loyal customers in the Federal market. Current solutions offered include permitting, registration and licensing solutions including recreation.gov. Reporting to the VP of Public Sector, you will be responsiblie and accountable for expanding established account relationships and growing revenue within your territory.
The Federal Strategic Account Executive will cover Federal accounts nationwide. This role is responsible for creating new relationships and complementing existing relationships that exist with Federal clients. This role will partner closely with a dedicated Federal Client Services Manager (cross between professional services and inside sales) and Local Public Sector resources that have been covering Federal clients as a bridge to the position being created. Current clients include the NRRS (National Recreation Reservation Services) NPS (National Park Service) and CVC (Capitol Visitors Center).
• Building Strong relationships using a consultative approach with new and existing clients
• Working as a trusted advisor - building trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
• Working with proposal teams to develop proposals in response to government RFPs/RFIs.
• Working with partners and consultants to provide solutions to customers.
• Developing a complete understanding of existing and prospective customers’ business issues and buying motives
• Conducting “needs analysis” for clients
Required Skills and Abilities:
• 8-10 years business-to-business sales / consulting experience
• Must have federal government sales experience
• Current relationships with key C-level decision makers
• Experience selling outsourcing and SaaS/Cloud-based solutions
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, customer-focused, strong communication and organizational skills, goal oriented, and self-motivated team player.
• Experience in transaction based, financial sales experience an asset
• Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
• Demonstrated experience in developing and editing proposal content
• Proven contract negotiation experience
• Ability to deliver on revenue targets, growth, selecting and qualifying opportunities, and achieving sales objectives
The Active Network, Inc - 19 months ago