Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric is seeking a dynamic, experienced Sales Engineer to develop and manage our Industry Business in the NYC and surrounding areas. The candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining Customer relationships, identifying opportunities and providing Schneider Electric solutions to meet their business needs.
Solutions will include hardware (PLCs and Motor Control) and software for plant intelligence, human machine interfaces (HMI), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, and plant automation systems for managing, controlling and improving manufacturing processes. Along with a strong technical and business knowledge, complimentary skills to understand the client's business drivers and align to company's solutions are essential.
Demonstrated experience and success within a team selling approach is a must. Must be an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive level relationships, align solutions and business strategies, and create the demand to close orders.
• Ability to identify local turnkey automation projects where Schneider Electric can be successful. Develop relationships with General Contractor, Electrical Contractors and internal Schneider Electric sales forces in other business groups. Develop sales strategies for each project in order to put SE in a better sales position.
• Successfully build relationships with Customers and Distributor partners to achieve assigned sales and corporate goals
• Execute developmental and application solution sales with End User and System Integrator customers at the enterprise and the operations/production levels. Strong presentation preparation and delivery skills to articulate the advantages and specific requirements for implementation of an automation solution.
• Extensive skills in prospecting and breaking into new accounts with a background managing medium to large strategic accounts including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
• Apply knowledge of Schneider Electric products and solutions, multi business units, pricing plans, competition, marketing objectives, sales objectives and sales skills to sell company solutions.
• Strong technical background in industrial process automation products and services including PLCs, MMI, software, SCADA, networking, drives and motor control products.
• Demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment. Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relevant to that required to fulfill the job responsibilities.
• Experience with industrial process automation specific to Water / Wastewater, Manufacturing facilities, Food and Beverage, and Rail Transportation is a plus.
• Candidate must be a self motivator and have an entrepreneurial spirit while operating within a large company.
• System Integration Experience (sales, estimating and/or engineering) is a plus.
Degree in Engineering and/or 5+ years sales experience preferred. Experience selling automation solutions (PLC, HMI, SCADA, software), motor control and services. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are critical for this customer-interface position, plus proficiency with Windows, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint software.
Schneider Electric - 2 years ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...