- Builds and delivers communications and presentations for large compliance initiatives
- Builds communication strategies in partnership with key stakeholders throughout the company
- Coordinates communication around activities from other areas of the company
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Operational Compliance and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads and coordinates the development and delivery of all communication coming from the Compliance areas to Walmart, Sam's and Logistics
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides innovative solutions to enhance and improve communication processes
International travel requirement of 10-30%
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, Journalism or related field OR 4 years experience in communications, training or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in communications, training or related field.
- Master's degree in Business, Communications, Journalism or related field. Bilingual (Spanish preferred)
Manager International Communications-Compliance
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...