As our North America Sales Business Development Manager, you'll work directly with North America's VP of Sales and the NA Sales leadership team to drive Nike North America's Sales strategy. Additionally, you'll lead the integration of our end-to-end product planning process to deliver the ultimate consumer experience at retail by planning and flowing product with the "voice of the customer" in mind.
In the role, you'll fulfill the following responsibilities:
Qualifications Requirements for the position include:
- Drive NA Sales strategic cross-categorical initiatives and projects (e.g., key wholesale channels/ tiers, accounts, priorities, etc.) through thought partnership and/or strategic storytelling
- Lead cross-functional and cross-categorical NA teams to ensure effective business processes across Product Engines (Apparel + Equipment + Footwear) from Product Creation through Go-To-Market (i.e., Nike Category Game Plan)
- Support development of strategic quarterly, seasonal and annual materials to facilitate discussions across wholesale channels, tiers and accounts 353238
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years' work experience in management consulting, corporate strategic planning, corporate development, business development or related fields
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support, including managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to drive quantitative and qualitative analysis (e.g., financial modeling) and analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Logical structuring and strategic problem solving skills
- Superior writing, communication, presentation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally with senior management
- Proficiency in standard business software applications (e.g., advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....