LogRhythm is seeking a Technical Lead, Senior Software Engineer to join our Engineering team at our corporate office in Boulder, Colorado. The framework under development is developed in C# and targets automating UI and back-end process of the LogRhythm product suite. The Lead will be responsible for driving the design, implementation, testing and deployment of a cost effective, automation framework and strategy that meets short-term and long-term testing goals, promoting reusable components, low maintenance costs, high efficiency and scalability. The lead will work with Software Development and Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Develop practices and select tools to facilitate a test-driven development.
- Design the automated testing framework in a high level language (C# primarily, but others could be incorporated) and work with the Development and Quality Assurance teams to define and guide the overall architectural direction, especially from the quality and testability perspective.
- Lead a team of developers on and off shore that are responsible for building the automation framework and automation test
- 2 years’ experience technically leading software engineers or software automation teams
- Experience in application services as well as web applications
- Experience leading a remote or offshore team
- Experience creating test data sets using database command line utilities and tools
- Experience with relational databases and SQL Server
- Excellent debugging skills
- 7+ years’ experience in software development architecting and building complex functions and methods in a product development environment
- 4+ years’ experience with C#/.NET or equivalent (Java) experience with web services (SOAP, REST) and windows services
- Linux scripting skills (SH, BASH, KSH, PERL)
- Strong experience with network protocols(TCP, UDP, SSH etc)
- Agile environment experience
- Experience with Microsoft’s UI automation framework
- Experience with Microsoft TFS & GIT
LogRhythm is the largest and fastest growing independent Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) provider in the world. The...