We have a 6+ month contract position in Omaha, NE for Help Desk Analyst with an ACTIVE Secret Clearance (on contract with our client, Raytheon). The job description is below. If you are still available please send an updated resume, your rate requirements, date of availability, and your citizenship status (
***OUR CLIENT CANNOT ACCEPT H1B, H2B, F1, TN1 VISAS OR GREEN CARD CANDIDATES***). We cannot work with outside parties or do C2C.
Response Deadline: 24 FEB 13
JET Help Desk Analyst
IIS - Omaha, NE
Start Date: 25 FEB 13
End Date: 19 AUG 13
Active SECRET Clearance
Location: Omaha, Nebraska 6810
JET Help Desk Analyst
The JET (Joint Environmental Toolkit) Help Desk Analyst provides 2nd and 3rd echelon technical support to US Air Force and Army weather support end-user and data processing systems world-wide. JET Help Desk analysts address submitted trouble tickets and perform problem identification, fix actions, and root cause analysis to implement preventive measures. As the "˜Face-of-the-Program', the JET Help Desk Analyst smoothly handles military customer issues and complaints. The JET Help Desk also conducts remote maintenance on these systems as needed to ensure high operational availability. This Help Desk Analyst position is located in Omaha, Nebraska. The position does involve weekend and shift work. Potential to travel exists but is not expected.
The JET Help Desk analyst is proficient at:
The JET Help Desk analyst is familiar with:
- Maintaining / fixing Windows Server 2003/2008 operating systems as installed on Dell server platforms
- Network troubleshooting within US Air Force and Army secure environments
- Configuring McAfee Anti-virus applications
- Hardware problem identification and replacement at a component level
- Using a Trouble Ticket management application
- Configuring system and user security certificate management software
- Documenting troubleshooting and installation procedures
- The JET Help Desk Analyst needs to be able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Weather Forecasting and Data Processing terminology
- Military organizations, ranks, and command structure
- Software and System Configuration Management
- Oracle Relational Database interaction to include SQL commands
- Web Development
- Microsoft Access Database Development
- Holds a current DoD Secret Clearance
( ***OUR CLIENT CANNOT ACCEPT H1B, H2B, F1, TN1 VISAS OR GREEN CARD CANDIDATES***) . We cannot work with outside parties or do C2C.
Contact Dee, firstname.lastname@example.org
5285 Shawnee Road, Suite 300
Alexandria, VA 22312
(866) 758-1759 Fax
GeoLogics is a 21 year old growing technical services company headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, with 8 regional offices distributed throughout the country. The Company provides software, IT and engineering services, mission critical solutions, and technical support primarily to the Defense and Aerospace industry, various agencies of the U.S. federal government and commercial clients. GeoLogics specializes in the areas of engineering, IT, communications, software, systems development and research and development.
The GeoLogics Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects our abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of our diverse workforce and providing financial security for both our employees and their families. GeoLogics offers an exceptionally competitive array of benefits for our employees, including: Health Insurance (w/ Dental & Vision), Life & Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending Accounts, PTO, and a Retirement 401k Plan.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.geologics.com
GeoLogics Corporation - 2 years ago