We Offer You :
A solid, growing, and fiscally secure company in which to build your career!
- Competitive base salary plus a bonus program that allows you to earn up to an additional 60% of your annual salary
- Paid vacation after 90 days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability plans
- 401(k) with 50% match, after only six months of employment
- Company focus on internal assessment, development, and promotion of existing associates
Michaels Store Managers are responsible for the successful and profitable management of our stores by:
- Building, training and motivating the store team to provide superior customer service and the consistent execution of all operational functions to company standards
- Meeting and/or exceeding financial and sales goals established for the store
- Maintaining store profitability through the implementation and execution of the company's Merchandising, Operations and P&L Management programs
Michaels Arts & Crafts is North America's leading retailer of arts & crafts and related merchandise . For more than 20 years, we've been helping crafters of all ages express themselves with skill and originality. We are the category leader in a margin-rich, growing business with strong brand recognition.
Since 1984, Michaels has grown from 16 to more than 1,000 stores featuring 40,000 items of traditional crafts, home decor, silk/dried floral, art supplies, and custom framing services. You'll find our stores all over North America and Canada.
We continue to open and remodel many stores each year , we offer unparalleled career growth opportunities for our managers and associates.
We are striving to reach a company goal of 80% internal promotion rate so please apply NOW if you are ready to advance your retail career!
We are looking for:
Individuals possessing the desire, determination and ability to fulfill their career expectations by joining a successful retailer who is experiencing unprecedented growth. Successful candidates will have:
- At least 3 years of successful retail store management experience in a merchandise-intensive environment
- Familiarity with retail sales, merchandising programs and procedures , and the competitive environment
- Planning and organizing, team-building and people skills
Michaels - 19 months ago
Michaels Stores is crafty. The nation's #1 arts and crafts retailer owns and operates about 1,075 Michaels Stores across the US and...