Don't just watch us grow...... Bë a part of it!
As a Zoës Catering Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for the development of our catering business by identifying leads and proactively and creatively pursuing these leads to result in catering orders. This is a part-time position (approximately 30 hrs/wk) that offers an hourly rate of pay plus generous uncapped commissions.
A typical day will be spent in the field cold calling on local businesses, delivering catering orders, working as host in the restaurant during lunch, and following up daily with each catering customer to ensure Zoës delivered an uncompromising food experience.
• Awesome weekday schedule with flexible hours (Approx 30 hours per week)
• NO Nights
• Hourly pay plus uncapped commission
• Company-provided cell phone
• Free lunch while working
• Fun and energetic work environment
• Casual dress
• Great opportunities for advancement with a RAPIDLY GROWING concept
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
• Great organizational skills
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Ability to make cold calls on an ongoing basis
• Marketing/sales experience and/or prior restaurant experience
• Familiarity with the trade area
• Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, automobile insurance and a good driving record
Zoes Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Zoës Kitchen, a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant concept with fresh and tasty Mediterranean-inspired cuisine served in an...