Project Administrative Assistant - Construction
The Douglas Company (www.douglascompany.com) is a fast-paced, multi-office general contracting and design/build firm, specializing in senior living and multi-family facilities; we are currently located in Toledo, OH and Orlando, FL. Founded in 1976, we continue to serve our clients with industry leading insight, ingenuity, value, and integrity. Our core purpose is to contribute to the success of our clients and associates.
We are currently seeking a Project Assistant (Admin/Secretary) to work out of our Toledo, OH office.
Assist our staff with various administrative needs as necessary, and answer incoming calls to route them accordingly. Other various duties as assigned
- General Clerical Duties
- Copy, Fax, Scan, Data Entry, Mailing, etc.
- Project Related Duties
- Construction Documentation Processing (change orders, sub agreements, purchase orders, etc.)
- Organizing all project related documentation for multiple projects.
- Interface directly with Project Management Team to ensure timely and accurate document distribution
- Assist with subcontractor pre-qualification
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma Required
- Experience with MS Office Products Required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience working in the Construction Industry preferred, but not required.
- Experience working in an office environment required.
- Full time (40 hours/week)
The Douglas Company - 10 months ago