Primary liaison between Meadowbrook branch operations, home office and premium audit vendors and audit processing centers.
1. Provide technical audit assistance to Meadowbrook staff and agents as needed.
2. Monitor Audit vendors for accuracy and time charges.
3. Assist with implementing updates and changes to current policies and procedures as necessary.
4. Assist in the management of self-insured group audits.
5. Complete field audits when necessary.
6. Resolves audit discrepancies with insured, agents, underwriting and collections.
7. Assist in the review and preparation of audit work papers for various state test audit programs.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Premium Audit/Accounting.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft Access.
3. Experience with a broad spectrum of risks and premium size.
4. Minimum of five (5) years of Premium Audit experience required.
5. Previous supervisory experience a plus.
6. Travel required as needed.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc. - 2 years ago
Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. is a full-service risk management organization that focuses on specialty program business and risk managem...