At T3, the Executive Producer works closely with the Account Services and Production teams to lead and manage interactive projects from inception to completion, ensuring top quality of deliverables while remaining on-time and on-budget. The Executive Producer serves as a key in-house contact for project related activities and issue / problem reporting and resolution. This individual is also responsible for supervising and managing Associate Producers, Producers and Senior Producers.
- Work with interactive strategists and creative team to determine scope and project requirements.
- Define resource needs and create project estimates and timelines.
- Prioritize project tasks and manage independent deliverables of the project team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Select, coordinate and manage efforts of outside vendors.
- Manage and organize content creation and asset collection
- Manage quality assurance and testing efforts.
- Assist in solidifying processes and establishing best practices for interactive projects.
- 7 – 10 years of digital production experience, particularly on large CPG accounts and in social and mobile environments.
- Exceptional planning, coordinating and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Extensive experience managing account P&L by negotiating SOWs, managing resources and invoicing clients
- Strong leadership and problem resolution as well as good judgment in a variety of situations
- Proven ability to work under pressure and motivate and engage team members to produce top quality work
- Expertise and knowledge in emerging digital trends, concepts and practices
- Experience using common project management tools, including MSProject
Bachelor's degree is required.
Commensurate with experience.
T3 - 8 months ago
NPPS is a widely diversified national firm with over 100 years of combined recruiting experience . Our firm was started in 1991 by Mike Bren...