The Public Relations Intern will assist the Director of Public Relations with day to day strategic communications and public relations tactics.
Examples of Duties:
- Assist in implementing communications plans in support of the Town of Fishers initiatives.
- Conduct interviews and research for Town Talk newsletter production.
- Coordinate event and logistics planning for special events.
- Assist in managing programs involving communications technologies including social networks, website and intranet.
- Write news releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, etc.
Candidate must be enrolled as student in a communications or public relations program, graduate level preferred. Candidate should possess excellent writing skills and the ability to use a variety of Microsoft office and Adobe Design products; effective communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
Town of Fishers, IN - 10 months ago