IT Help Desk Technician I - Full Time, Year Round
- The Help Desk Technician I is responsible for ensuring the highest level of technical support while providing outstanding customer service to our employees by answering phones, logging calls and emails into tracking system, diagnosing and resolving technical problems and escalating when necessary as well as other duties as assigned by the IT Team. The technician is responsible for learning and applying new technologies as necessary, as well as constant interaction with other departments and Help Desk Manager as needed for projects. Other duties as assigned.
* This position does not include a re-location package*
- Ability to work independantly and as part of a team
- Strong Customer Service background required
- Must communicate with diplomacy and tact
- Must have effective interpersonal skills
- Assertiveness and diplomacy with the ability to determine when each is necessary
- Must have excellent questioning and analytical skills
- At least 1 year of computer experience required
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays if necessary
- Resume required
- A+ and HDI Support Center Analyst certifications preferred
- In person interview preferred
Have fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Values. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and a commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vail Resorts - 12 months ago
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...