The Convenstions-Events Coordinator supports Bard Medical Division from the Covington, GA office.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Conventions, Events and HCP Training functions and for the logistics related to shipping and receiving of exhibit materials and supplies for tradeshows and meetings.
Essential Job Functions:
- Registers HCPs for training events. Creates and sends welcome letters for events and interfaces with HCPs directly and routinely to communicate training event information.
- Arranges HCP event travel and manages changes and cancellations in a timely manner and communicates status to pertinent individuals.
- Confirms medical license status, manages hospital licensing and/or temporary privilege requirements.
- Manages exhibition and training materials, prepares or arranges for the preparation of samples and literature at the request of management.
- Maintains local event inventory in good working condition. Inspects exhibit booths for damage and arranges for repairs or replacement when necessary. Ensures secure storage and readiness for upcoming events.
- Manages convention lead database. Input show lead information and process data as required. Utilize and update Bard/TraQit information management systems as required.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned by manager.
- Pursues personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role and future opportunities.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with C. R. Bard, Inc., Bard MDU and Event guidelines, protocols and policies.
This position requires the individual to be proactive, detail and results-oriented and to be team player. Basic computer skills required, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Excellent attendance is a must and able to work extended hours on occasion when necessary.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5-10 years administrative experience
- High School graduate or GED
Must be able to lift and manipulate up to 25 – 50 lbs pounds. Lifting ability is needed in order to successfully perform essential functions of this job.
C. R. Bard - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...