What we offer
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- Design, modify, and implement packages or packaging equipment to assure cost effectiveness and compatibility in manufacturing operations. Packaging and equipment must be designed-for-manufacture, including art.
- Searches for ways to reduce packaging costs, improve package quality, and increase production.
- Implement approved changes.
- Works closely with Planner/Buyer, Vendor, Manufacturing, and Quality Control to ensure that packages meet our requirements.
- Design packaging for new products and specify.
- Works with vendors on new products to create, revise, and maintain specifications.
- Implement improvements with vendors and Planner/Buyer.
- This includes pallet patterns and art.
- In conjunction with NPIS Process, create specifications to effectively communicate data to outside vendors.
- Design art templates, create pallet patterns, and do research and testing as required.
- Tests or arranges outside sources to do packaging tests.
- Resolves PDR's (Product Deviation Reports) and CST's as assigned to remedy customer complaints and correct quality problems.
- Test new or modified components on manufacturing equipment to ensure manufacturability.
- Propose enhancements as necessary to component or equipment.
- Remedy new art for design-for-manufacturability.
- Recommend changes to Bill of Materials when appropriate.
- Design and test new wetted bottles, caps, etc. as assigned.
- Design UN packaging, arrange UN test and retest.
- This position has the potential to have environmental and regulatory impact.
- At all times the environmental and United Nations Transportation policies and procedures of this site will be followed.
- Assist Manager by providing machine routes and speeds as assigned.
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, along with manufacturing and design aptitude. Design and technical training required.
- 1-3 years of Experience in Engineering and Manufacturing
Henkel - 10 months ago
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...