Reviews and reconciles assigned general ledger accounts and resolves any discrepancies.
Participates in the preparation of hospital financial statements and reports.
Prepare monthly statements.
Provides information and assistance to external auditors.
Reconciles fixed assets, accruals, and receivables.
Cross trains in Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Knowledge of technical and professional accounting and the ability to interpret and explain financial statements and other financial and reimbursement issues.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and Access required.
- Two years experience in accounting or finance related position.
- Hospital experience preferred.