Master Business Systems Analyst - Authorizations & Fraud IT (USA)-736109
Do you thrive on interpreting requirements based on business needs and consulting on best practices in regard to functional architecture? As our next Master Business Systems Analyst you will lead either a team or a specific technology, facilitating strong partnerships to drive project and service delivery. As part of this role, you will be deeply involved in testing, training and implementation of applications. Cross functional leadership and organizational agility are a must!
- With a thorough understanding of business processes and user needs, you will formulate and define system scope and objectives.
- In this role you will work with internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve business results.
- We need an innovative thinker to provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects.
- We love data, and you should too! You’ll gather and analyze plenty of it while providing recommendations to resolve issues for specific business groups.
- Share your experience as you manage up to 2 people
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- 2 years of experience in IT projects
- 1 year of experience in Business Systems Analysis and Design
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, Engineering or Business
- 5 years of experience in IT projects
- 2 years of experience in Business Systems Analysis and Design
- Prior experience with Credit/Debit Authorization Systems, TSYS experience a plus
- Strong communication, leadership and relationship management skills
- Supervisory/managerial skills to coach and motivate others
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Richmond-Richmond-West Creek 2 (12072)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...