Job ID #: 74734
Location: Muntinlupa City
Functional Area: Information Technology
Business Line: Integra
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Experience Required: 0
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0
- Ensure a detailed description of the incident is logged within the Service Desk logging system
- Ensure timely updates are maintained within the Service Desk logging system and communicated to the customer
- Provides inputs to the submission of the monthly capacity statements to clients.
- To identify and troubleshoot an incident to provide the relevant information for resolution.
- Ensure the resolution of 95% of all IT related incident/request or provide appropriate fixes or workarounds on first touch.
- Identify and establish the severity and extent of impact of the incident to the customer and business as a whole.
- Adhere to team rosters ensuring the service desk is sufficiently manned during operations
- To liaise with 2nd – 3rd tier support to resolve client problems.
- Monitor the Service Desk mailbox and ensure requests are logged into the Service Desk logging system within agreed timeframes
- Ensure procedures and process are documented and relevant to current environment
- Ensure all Helpdesk KPIs are met by individual analysts and the team
- Liaise directly with customers, and their management if required, regarding reported incidents and services requested.
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects as required.
Good English communication skills.
Good Listening skills, keen to details, and results oriented.
Ability to multi-task, a good team player.
Knows basic troubleshooting of Windows XP, MS office 2003 & 2007.
Familiar with Active Directory, Mainframe, Citrix, Helpdesk ticketing system (Remedy/ServiceNow/etc).
Able to work 24x7 on a shifting schedule, can render overtime during weekdays/weekends/holidays or as required by the Helpdesk Manager.
Ability to deal with upset users, showing patience & empathy
Preferably graduate of BSIT or related IT course
Can start ASAP or latest is August 6.
For IJP, JG should be 14 or below and can start by August 6.
Integra Business Processing Solutions Inc., formerly known as AIG Business Processing Services Inc., is a knowledge services business process outsourcing (BPO) company based in the Philippines directly servicing the needs of the customers of American General Life Companies, one of the largest insurance organizations in the United States. The company aims to become the foremost knowledge services partner to the world’s leading organizations by delivering high quality value-added solutions through its committed, highly-skilled workforce.
Located strategically in Metro Manila, Integra is a member company of American General Life Companies, which is a part of SunAmerica Financial Group. Based on market data, the U.S.-based insurance companies forming SunAmerica Financial Group rank as one of the largest life insurance organizations in the United States. SunAmerica Financial Group currently has more than 19 million customers and over 300,000 financial professionals appointed to sell their insurance and retirement savings products. SunAmerica Financial Group comprises the domestic life and retirement services operations of American International Group, Inc. (AIG).
A Member Company of American General Life Companies, which is part of SunAmerica Financial Group. SunAmerica Financial Group comprises the domestic life and retirement services operations of American International Group, Inc. (AIG).
Valic - 10 months ago