Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Security Engineer with Penetration Testing experience for a permanent opportunity with a premier security service provider. Our customer is located in the Raleigh / Durham, North Carolina area; however, they are open to a candidate that lives within the United States for this role (remote position if applicable). The Senior Security Engineer will be responsible for Penetration Testing, PCI QSA and Forensics. Other responsibilities for the Senior Security Engineer include the following:
Required Qualifications and Experience for the Senior Security Engineer include the following:
- PCI QSA (will provide training for certification if needed)
- Other forms of Regulatory Compliance: SoX, HIPAA, etc.
- Web Assessments
- Wireless Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments
- 6 Years of technical security experience
- BA/BS degree in IT related field preferred
- CISSP, CEH, OSCP, GIAC/SANS or other security related certificate required
- Strong experience in Unix/Linux/Windows system configuration and administration
- Strong experience using Metasploit and other Ethical Hacking tools
- Scripting/programing skills preferred
Irregular Domestic travel is anticipated, but not more than 2 weeks a month (Up to 50%).
Compensation: $100,000+. Total compensation package is determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history. This is a direct-hire opportunity, and a comprehensive benefits package will be offered to a successful candidate.
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Matthew Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Senior Security Engineer, Security Engineer, Penetration Testing, Penetration Tester, Security, CISSP, CEH, Certified Ethical Hacker, OSCP, GIAC, SANS, Unix, Linux, Windows, Metasploit, SoX, HIPAA, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Apex, Charlotte, North Carolina, Remote.