" Ampco System Parking, a subsidiary of ABM, is nationwide parking service. Ampco manages parking operations for office buildings, hotels, hospitals, municipalities and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated is the largest facility services contractor listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With annualized revenues in excess of $3.5 billion and more than 96,000 employees, ABM provides parking, janitorial, engineering, and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across North America."
Maintenance personnel perform multiple janitorial and maintenance tasks for all areas maintained by the airport.
Position Objective :
To ensure the appearance and cleanliness of the facility contributes to the overall atmosphere and experience of all employees and customers. .
· High School education or equivalent
· Must posses a valid Chauffeur’s License
· Must have clean drivers record(Less than two violations within two years)
· Must be able to pass background and drug test.
· Must possess excellent customer service skills
· M ust posses communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to lift up to 40-80lbs
· Able to work in all inclement weather
· Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Able to work independently.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Come to work in complete uniform compliance.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to perform significant amount of physical activity including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, moving various items, and shoveling snow.
- Work with chemicals and cleaners in accordance with proper usage guidelines established through safety programs.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the office areas, parking facilities, bathrooms and break rooms.
- All other duties as may be assigned based on operational needs.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...