Hendrick Honda Daytona |
, located in Daytona Beach, FL , is looking for an experience Parts Counterperson with proven track record to join our team. www.HendrickHondaDaytona.com
Hendrick Honda Daytona is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
Parts Counterperson is responsible for selling parts to customers over-the-counter and providing necessary parts to the service department. The Parts Counterperson is also responsible for providing price and product information over the phone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists customers in selecting and purchasing parts.
- Places special orders for parts.
- Reads appropriate manuals to ascertain type and specification of part.
- Provides pricing and product information to customers.
- Dispenses parts to the service department.
- Orders out-of-stock parts requested by customers.
- Assists in taking inventory.
- Meets departmental production and profitability goals.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above dealership standards.
- Answers telephone promptly and consistent with dealership guidelines.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 2 years automotive dealership parts advisor experience required
- Honda experience strongly preferred
- Reynolds & Reynolds DMS Knowledge strongly preferred
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Some heavy lifting required
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard