As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM's mission by:
• Managing and developing environmental and water testing data discharge monitoring reports.
• Working on spill prevention projects.
• Going into the field to observe sampling plans and writing them as well.
• Making sure plans are being implemented as written.
• Planning, scheduling, conducting, or coordinating detailed phases of work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
• Devising new approaches to problems encountered.
• Coordinating various technical aspects of work.
• Receiving technical guidance on unusual or complex problems and supervisory approval on proposed plans for projects.
• Providing environmental compliance and engineering support to remediation and D&D projects.
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
• B.S. in engineering or science (Chemical Engineering or Environmental Science preferred)
• Related internship or coop experience through College or 1-2 years of related professional experience
• Ability to meet HAZWOPER training and physical requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with necessary computer programs (Word, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
• US citizenship to obtain DOE badge
• Submit to background check and drug and alcohol testing for DOE security clearance
• Valid driver’s license