Express yourself with a career at Lifetouch Portrait Studios!
Olan Mills, a division of Lifetouch Portrait Studios, is looking for individuals with excellent people skills who enjoying talking and interacting with the public, are professional, responsible, and passionate about work and have enthusiasm to sell.
As an Acquisition Sales Rep , you’ll work at retail stores in your area; setting up a small table displaying sample portraits near the store entrance, greeting customers and telling them about our portrait packages and advertised specials, selling sitting certificates and scheduling appointments.
- Out-going with the ability to approach customers
- Previous retail, customer service or sales experience is preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours during the evening
- Availability to work on both Saturdays and Sundays
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Store discounts
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits for full time team members
- Sickness and accident insurance available for all team members
- Company-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) for qualified employee’s retirement
At Lifetouch, we consider it a privilege to capture precious memories for millions of individuals, families and organizations. For 75 years, Lifetouch has been capturing the spirit of today and preserving memories for tomorrow with quality childhood, student and family photographs. Lifetouch provides professional portraits for preschools and schools, houses of Worship and the retail market. With operations in all 50 states and Canada, Lifetouch Inc. is the largest employee-owned photography company in the world. Lifetouch Portrait Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Olan Mills is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background check.
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
When it is picture day at school, and the kids are all lined up with scrubbed faces, odds are that their grins are directed at someone from...