Kaplan Test Prep is seeking a Tech Support Rep who will provide exceptional customer service to Kaplan students in a courteous, knowledgeable and timely manner. The core responsibilities of this position are to assist students on the phone and over email to all of their basic technical inquiries.
- Assist Kaplan students with technical problems regarding their online course components and CDs
- Escalate found bugs to web developers and follow up on status of bugs
- Handle LivePerson chats for the Kaplan K12 Online products
- Participate in QA of online products and services, website copy, and site navigation.
- Contribute to the improvement of internal business systems
If you have a passion for education and customer service, e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements today!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of desktop and internet applications (e.g. browsers, plug-ins, security programs)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work non-standard work-week
- Strong typing ability
Kaplan, Inc., a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company, is a premier provider of educational services for individuals, schools, and...