Application Developer, Senior-712464
Senior Application Developer Technical Lead
Senior Application Developer Technical Lead position with Capital One Services, LLC in Richmond, VA; Multiple positions available:
- Responsible for the technical design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications using existing and emerging technology platforms with responsibility for overall delivery of software applications.
- Manage, coordinate, and lead project teams of up to 5 IT professionals along multiple workstreams.
- Develop applications using J2EE, XML, EJB, web services, weblogic, and Oracle using and developing applications for Unix/Linux.
- Design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards.
- Oversee workof a team of technical designers and developers and develop processes where needed to ensure high quality and efficient completion of development work for the platform.
- Perform application testing and validation, programming, and documentation.
- Document design decisions, adhering to existing process guidelines, develop software components, and mentor junior developers.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor implementation process.
- Own change management process for assigned configuration items.
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues, identify opportunities for improvement.
- Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
This position requires a Bachelors or higher degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical field and 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate application development experience.
Must have the following skills through formal education or work experience: Coordinating work of others along multiple workstreams; presentation of complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences; J2EE; XML; EJB; web services; weblogic; Oracle; Unix/Linux.
Must pass companys analytical assessment.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Glen Allen-Richmond-East Shore II (12025)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
washingtonpost.com - 2 years ago