Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Dressings, Sauces & Oils refines vegetable and tropical oils and animal fat for a wide range of food and nonfood manufacturers. We also make shortenings, frying oils, mayonnaise, dressings, and sauces for the foodservice industry.
The business operates eight oil refineries, six shortening and oil packaging plants, a mayonnaise production facility, a dressings plant and a culinary sauce facility, all of which are located in the United States. We also operate an edible oil refinery in Mexico.
Customers include major food manufacturers and quick-service and casual-dining restaurant chains. Dressings Sauces & Oils is integrated with Cargill's soybean crushing activities, which provide a reliable source of crude soybean oil for further processing.
This position is part of the Maintenance and Reliability organization and is required to identify and deploy pro-active maintenance work with the purpose to prevent functional failure of assets, inevitably achieving the organizational reliability objectives. This primary purpose and accountability of this position is derived by focusing on pro-active work ensuring assets continue to perform at best total cost and effectiveness at the location.
The Maintenance Planner, Machinery Lubrication Technician, and all PdM Technicians will report to the Reliability Supervisor
15% Stabilize, Optimize, & manage proactive strategies (Lube, PM, PdM)
20% Develop & manage equipment maintenance strategies (RCM, FMEA, EMS)
- Deploy Corrective Maintence Strategies
- Project development and exectuion
15% Monitor, report, and manage Reliability metrics
- Direct accountability, leadership and oversight for achieving plant reliability objectives
- Proactive and Preventative work activities, on-condition and predictive technologies, planning and Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA).
10% Asset reliability and CMMS data base management
- Responsible to the Maintenance and Reliability Leader for increasing plant reliability, performance efficiency, effectiveness, minimizing unscheduled/unplanned plant interruptions and reducing costs associated to failures.
- Execute correct application of reliability strategies such as: Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Cause Analysis, 5S, 5 Why, Kaizen,
15% Cause Analysis investigation and action tracking
15% Manage Planning, Lubrication, and defect elimination processes.
10% Reliability Improvement Engineering and any other duties as assigned
- Manage Asset Management Program
- Develop strategies where none exist and implementing things that are already available.
- Improving the Asset Health of the plant by identifying condition monitoring- and other pro-active maintenance requirements, identifying and eliminating early onset of failure and eliminating root cause.
- Expected execution of aligned reliability practices will reduce operating cost while improving Overall Equipment effectiveness and Asset Utilization.
2 years maintenance or production supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment
Demonstrated ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal departments (production, sales, logistics, accounting), contractors, suppliers, inspectors and customers.
Demonstrated strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude
Ability to apply Cargill's policies and procedures in the areas of safety, environmental, and food/feed safety.
Demonstrated strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
Proven ability to work with a wide variety of work styles including customers and co-workers at all levels
Demonstrated ability to speak candidly and provide constructive feedback.
Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions.
Demonstrated effective systematic problem solving skills.
Proven ability to be a team leader as well as experience working with or establishing a team.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Two years of previous reliability experience
SMRP CMRP Certification
Working knowledge of predictive maintenance technology (Vibration, Oil, and Infrared, UE, MCA, and NDT).
Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, Project, and CMMS).
ICML Machinery Lubrication Technician I certification.
Cause Failure Analysis experience.
Supply procurement, budget preparation, scheduling experience.
Working knowledge of Oilseeds production equipment.
Working knowledge of Maximo or other asset accounting system.
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Maintenance and Reliability
Cargill - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading...