TimePayment Corp. is a specialized commercial leasing company that focuses on the micro-ticket equipment market. We seek relationships with manufacturers, distributors, or vendors that sell equipment in the $500 to $25,000 range. TimePayment Corp. is led by industry experts who have written over 700,000 micro-ticket leases. MicroFinancial Incorporated is the parent company of TimePayment Corp, and is traded on NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol MFI.
In this position you will contact lessees via phone in an attempt to collect on an overdue debt. Must be able to answer customers’ questions, explain obligations under the lease, and negotiate a payment in full or an acceptable payment schedule. Familiar with skip-tracing techniques a plus.
Duties would include :
Working Hours : 8:30 – 5:30 PM or higher salaried 11:00 – 8:00 PM
- Making outbound collection calls on past due accounts.
- Handling inbound customer service calls.
- Researching and resolving customer disputes and inquiries regarding their lease agreements in a timely manner.
- Communicating via phone, mail, email, and fax with customers in response to inquiries.
- Working with other departments as necessary to resolve customer disputes/inquires.
- Processing and responding to mail sent by customers, and performing other duties as directed.
Computer Skills : Data entry, Word, Excel, Internet
Experience : Collections 1yr answering high volume of calls
Characteristics : Pleasant telephone manner. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good organizational skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure that all are completed timely. Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
Education : High School diploma or equivalent work experience
Click the following link to apply online:
Monster - 24 months ago